Designed to replace OEM Shock Absorbers. Sold Individually
Shocks are the BRAINS of your suspension! Nothing influences how your car rides and handles more than shock absorbers. If you could pick only one thing to change on your car to get the most overall improvement...upgrade the brains of your suspension…the shocks! It took Ridetech 16 years to find shock technology that they felt was worthy.
- 1/2" hardened shaft is precision ground and straightened to a tolerance of .001" inch for increased durability and performance
- Billet end cap with integrated debris wiper to prevent seal damage
- Integral internal bumpstop eliminates extension crashing
- Teflon piston wiper allows consistent piston/bore contact and repeatable performance
- Specially contoured composite gas separator cup optimizes dead length and ensures proper nitrogen/oil separation
- Mono-tube design allows large piston for superior oil control – increases ride quality and handling performance
- Oversized rod guide improves piston rod stability
- Mono-tube bore is cathode anodized for years of wear resistance
- Hard coat external anodizing ensures years of lasting beauty and performance
- Mono-tube design not only optimizes performance but uses fewer components than a twin tube design. This is superior fluid control in its most simple and efficient form!