Vintage Air Gen IV Magnum Evaporator
Universal Fit Systems - Heat, Cool & Defrost
GEN-IV TECHNOLOGY DELIVERS OEM QUALITY CLIMATE CONTROL!
Enjoy true OEM-style bi-level, infinitely adjustable, comfort in your classic car. This Gen IV Magnum system can handle even the largest sedan or wagon. The unique shape of the Gen IV Magnum allows fitments in vehicles with higher transmission tunnels and stepped firewalls, such as cars of the ‘50s and later.
Our Gen IV Magnum Includes:
- Evaporator unit, mounting brackets, wiring harness, electric servo heater control valve, duct hoses, and drain kit.
- Defrost ducts and hoses.
- Controls are ordered separately.
- Under hood components such as compressor, brackets, condenser, hose kit, drier, and optional upgrades are also ordered separately.
Gen IV Magnum Features:
- Fully electronic operation means no cables or vacuum controls!
- Microprocessor controlled coil temperature monitor means no capillary tube to install!
- Separate high-capacity heat and cool coils.
- Aluminum plate/fin A/C coil, the most efficient evaporator design available.
- Copper/brass CuproBrazeTM parallel-flow heater coil.
- In full A/C mode, air by passes heater core resulting in less restriction and increased airflow.
- Servo blend air door for instant temperature adjustment.
- Infinite dash/floor air blend.
- Infinite defrost /floor air blend with dedicated defrost.
- Variable speed blower motor.
- Positive shut off solenoid-operated heater control valve in max A/C mode.
- Multiple control panel options.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm