Vintage Air Gen II Mini Evaporator
Universal Fit Systems - Heat, Cool & Defrost
Vintage Air's Gen II technology is even incorporated into our smallest full feature heat & cool system. Exclusive CAD designed case delivers surprising capacity in an easy to fit package. The Gen II Mini is an ideal system for early model trucks and smaller hot rods.
Our Gen II Systems Include:
- Evaporator unit, mounting brackets, wiring harness, electronic servo heater control valve, duct hoses, drain kit.
- Defrost ducts and hoses.
- Controls are ordered separately.
- Under hood components such as compressor, brackets, condenser, hose kit, drier, and optional upgrades are also ordered separately.
Our Gen II Universal Features:
- High torque gear-drive servo motors control all airflow doors for increased travel, greater airflow, superior door sealing, and immediate response to control input.
- No reliance on engine vacuum. Important with high performance engines!
- Our own engineered heating/cooling coils increase cooling capacity and heating capacity over other conventional designs.
- CAD designed and virtual modeled evaporator case design allows significant airflow volume increases over conventional designs.
- Superior air capacity and control of dedicated dehumidified defroster.
- Blower fan motor is isolated on rubber mounts for quiet running and longer life.
- Multiple control panel options.
- Heavy-duty wiring harness with circuit breakers and relays.
- Servo operated, adjustable heater control valve for variable temp adjustment.