Vintage Air Gen II Super Evaporator
Universal Fit Systems - Heat, Cool & Defrost
Amazing performance is achieved with the Gen II Super’s “D” shaped air outlets. As an added benefit, you can position all 4 louvers wherever you need them in or under your dash. The Super is an ideal system for larger sedans and wagons. Features true bi-level operation for cooling and heating modes and a more-powerful dedicated dehumidified defroster.
Gen II Systems Include:
- Evaporator unit, mounting brackets, wiring harness, electronic servo heater control valve, duct hoses, drain kit.
- Defrost ducts and hoses.
- Controls are ordered separately.
- Under hood components such as compressor, brackets, condenser, hose kit, drier, and optional upgrades are also ordered separately.
Our Gen II Universal Features:
- High torque gear-drive servo motors control all airflow doors for increased travel, greater airflow, superior door sealing, and immediate response to control input.
- No reliance on engine vacuum. Important with high performance engines!
- Our own engineered heating/cooling coils increase cooling capacity and heating capacity over other conventional designs.
- CAD designed and virtual modeled evaporator case design allows significant airflow volume increases over conventional designs.
- Superior air capacity and control of dedicated dehumidified defroster.
- Blower fan motor is isolated on rubber mounts for quiet running and longer life.
- Multiple control panel options.
- Heavy-duty wiring harness with circuit breakers and relays.
- Servo operated, adjustable heater control valve for variable temp adjustment.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm