PLEASE REVIEW THE WARNING SHEET – CLICK HERE
The 1987-89 Ford Mustang Kit is no exception. The kit boasts 12 features making it the most complete system of its type in the industry including:
- Compact fusebox with aluminum mounting plate that can be used for early and late model mounting locations.
- Includes a 175 amp Mega Fuse for main system protection.
- Dash harness comes with all factory steering column connectors installed and ready to plug into your factory switches.
- New headlight and hazard switch connectors come pre-installed on harness. Wiring with new terminals for fog lights or rear defrost switches included in the dash harness.
- New door switches and connectors for courtesy lighting.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. Supports most aftermarket gauge packages.
- Rear body harness comes complete with new lamp sockets.
- Engine wiring includes feeds for coil, tach, water temperature, oil pressure, electric choke, and electric speedometer (if needed). A heavy gauge alternator feed and fusible link are also included for any typical high output 1 wire or internally regulated alternator.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or custom appearances.
- New headlamp, directional, and marker lamp sockets come installed on the front light kit. Includes new washer pump connector and wiring.
- Supports power windows and locks with the use of the factory door harnesses.
- Includes heat and A/C wiring with new blower switch and blower resistor connectors installed.
- Provides ignition feeds for aftermarket ignitions and fuel injection ECU’s.
- Add on kits for connecting the factory gauge cluster, console power mirror switch, and power seats will be available in the near future.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/