Complete Integrated Fuse Box Wiring System The Builder Series packs big power in a small panel! The Builder Series represents the next stage in Integrated Fuse Box Wiring. It is the perfect fit for those tight wiring spots in kit cars, roadsters, etc. It incorporates a slim fuse panel with mounting pads and an attached fuse panel cover with an inner label, identifying all circuits by description and fuse rating. All high output circuits incorporate the same superior spring steel reinforced terminals as used in the Highway Series wiring systems, making the Builder Series second to none in durability and reliability. The first wiring system in this line is the Builder 19.
- Sealed ATO style fuse box with integral mounting base and fuse cover. Cover contains fuse ratings and circuit descriptions. Harness is laid out to allow for nearly all aftermarket accessories such as gauge packages, wiper systems, heat & air conditioning systems, etc. Fuse box is mounted in an under dash position
- Headlight switch with internal 30 amp breaker, ignition switch with indexed connector, floor dimmer switch, late model GM column mounted ignition switch connectors, and connector for GM HEI distributors
- New horn relay, long floor dimmer and courtesy light connections.
- Standard brake light connections with provision for a third brake light.
- Heavy gauge main fuse panel feed wire.
- Accessory circuit connection to facilitate power windows, power seats, power door locks, electric fuel pump, and spare battery circuits.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads for special routing when a custom under hood appearance is desired. Headlight connectors and terminals are included. Electric engine fan relay trigger circuit, horn, and gauge sender feed wiring is also included.
- Indexed headlight switch connection
- Rear body wiring includes wires for all running, directional, and stop light circuits. A fuel tank sender lead is also included.
- Standard turn signal and hazard flasher. Circuit wiring for electric tachometer, electric speedometer, voltmeter, oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, and fuel gauge. Optional connectors and terminals are available to create an “instrument cluster disconnect” for easy instrument panel mounting.
- Standard turn signal and hazard flasher circuits.
- Ground leads for headlight switch and all front and rear lighting.
- Heavy gauge alternator, main power, and starter solenoid wires.
- Alternator leads for one wire and GM internally regulated alternators.
- Heat and air conditioning lead wires as well as accessory radio and battery clock leads.
- Extra long ignition, accessory, and battery leads for the ignition switch. A separate alternator exciter lead wire is wired in.
- Steering column connectors will plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns as well as 1969 and later GM columns. Original columns can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals.
- Color schematics and easy to understand installation instructions included.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/