Pre-wired • Economical Our newly updated POWER PLUS series is a complete Integrated Fuse Box Wiring System, combining a factory-style pre-wired fuse box with a new simplified installation approach. An Integrated Fuse Box System installation starts at the fuse box and each of the circuits are routed from the fuse box to their destination. By utilizing direct run technology to all major components with no disconnects, there is less work for you! In addition, Power Plus wiring systems now include new headlight and dimmer switches at no extra charge for your added convenience. We currently have two wiring systems in the line - Power Plus 13 and Power Plus 20.
- Nylon 6/6 Panel Components. Fuse box is best mounted in an under dash position
- GXL/XLPE (-60 F°- 275 F°) Heat Resistant Wiring. Circuit labeled. GM color coded.
- Horn relay, floor dimmer, and courtesy light connections.
- Standard brake light connections with third brake light.
- Heavy gauge main fuse panel feed wire.
- Complete engine compartment wiring for lighting and engine management.
- Complete instrument cluster wiring for electric gauges.
- Indexed headlight switch connection.
- Complete rear body wiring for lighting and fuel tank.
- Ground leads for headlight switch and all front and rear lighting.
- Heavy gauge alternator, main power, and starter solenoid wires.
- Alternator leads for one wire and GM internally regulated ”SI series” alternators.
- Heat and air conditioning lead wires as well as accessory radio and battery clock leads.
- Long ignition, accessory, and battery leads for the ignition switch. A separate alternator exciter lead wire is wired in.
- Plug-in steering column connector for 1969 and later GM columns. Original columns can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals
- Headlight and floor dimmer switches. Connectors for GM column mounted ignition switches and HEI distributors.
- Color schematics and easy to understand installation instructions included.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/