Ball milled handles feature an aggressive design for a high-tech look and an award-winning polished or black anodized finish. Sold in pairs.
- Installs in minutes
- Precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Polished or black anodized finish
- Steel splines & two set screws ensure secure installation Application 3/8"
- Square Spline:Ford cars to 1948
- Ford trucks to 1952 Application 7/16"
- Round Spline: GM cars to 1948 Application 1/2"
- Round Spline: GM/Ford cars to 1949 & Up* * Most Applications.
- Door Handles - 4-13/32" L
- Window Cranks - 4-13/32" L
- Vent Window Cranks - 3-5/32" Lengths are measured from center of spline to end of handle/crank.
Note: Tri-Five Chevy door panel trim will not allow proper functioning of vent window crank.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/