- ENGINE: SMALL BLOCK CHEVY STYLE: Low Mount Power Steering Brackets
- FOR USE WITH: Late or Early Style Heads
- BRACKETS COME COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED with all Stainless Steel Bolts and Washers, an Illustrated Instruction Sheer and Belt Size Recommendations with adjusting tips.
- POWER STEERING PUMP: Fits a GM Saginaw Pump with attatched resevoir. Recommended Steering Pump is from a 1971-1974 Chevrolet Camaro
- TWO MOUNTING POSITIONS Low and High / Fits wide range of applications
- WATER PUMP: Adjustable for SHORT or LONG Water Pump
- PULLEYS: Stock Steel or Aluminum Aftermarket can be used
- 1/4" MILD STEEL PLATE is used for brackets for strength & durability
- FINISHES AVAILABLE: Black Powder Paint or Chrome Plated
- HOW THE BRACKET MOUNTS: Mounts to the lower left front of the block using the two lower bolt holes located by the timing chain cover (the old front motor mount holes). The adjusting arm mounts to the lower water pump hole.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm