GT3 Retro Wheel, Mustang Style, Wood
Model: 35-5457 Shown with Model: 11-1525 horn button (sold separately).
On March 9, 1964 the first Mustang rolled off the assembly line and this wheel is inspired by the GT version patterned after the original, this model features:
- 304 series Stainless Steel construction.
- Brushed finish spokes (front and back) with four chamfered lightening holes.
- Polished spoke edges and polished laser cut horn button accents at the end of each spoke, make this a truly unique GT Performance original!
- Genuine laminated wood grip that is a "book-matched" layered pattern from front to back and secured to the rim using 18 real rivets and then sealed with a polyurethane clear coat for a beautiful gloss finish.
- Horn buttons (sold separately) which features GT’s exclusive "Sure-lock" O-ring design that ensures they do not “pop-off” in the middle of the night!
- 3-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT3 installation hub and GT3 horn buttons.
- This 3-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3-bolt hub or horn button.
- Diameter: 15" Dish: 3.750″