Converting the carbureted fuel system on your truck over to EFI has never been easier!
1973-1987 GM C/K Series Muscle Truck EFI Fuel Pump module that are designed as a direct replacement for your factory pick-up and sending unit. There is no need for modifications and you will not have to replace your fuel tank unless you want to. You can even retain the factory fuel hard line, just connect the outlet of the pump module to the hard line on your vehicle with some EFI rated fuel hose and hose clamps such as the Earls Vapor Guard. Every EFI Module includes a 255 LPH fuel pump and a Holley HydraMat. The amazing HydraMat is a patent-pending fuel reservoir system designed to reduce fuel starvation issues present in hard cornering, acceleration, stopping, inclines, and low fuel conditions.
- The in-tank fuel pump is a high-pressure 255-lph unit, capable of supporting EFI engines producing up to 550 horsepower
- The module includes a pre-calibrated fuel-level sending unit that was designed to work with the factory fuel gauge already in your vehicle
- Includes a Holley HydraMat with its unique internal reservoir, which keeps fuel available at the pickup while also providing protection from contaminates
- Fuel pressure is regulated internally and preset at 58psi, eliminating the added expense of purchasing an external fuel pressure regulator
- No return line needed. All return fuel is handled inside the tank
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/