Retrofit Column - Floor or Column Shift
Starting at: $419.99
To us the term "Retrofit" means we have done the research, and have designed and developed a column that will fit your specific vehicle, often times with NO modification required to your vehicle. This means that when you buy one of our retrofit columns you are getting a perfectly engineered aftermarket column that will fit in the original steering column location, and in most cases, will put the steering wheel back in its original location. This is NOT a stock replacement, it's better! ididit Retrofit columns are designed with the vehicle in our shop to ensure the perfect fit and flawless installation. We've done the work so you won't have to!
In order to successfully accomplish this we must assume a few things:
- One, we assume you will be using an aftermarket wheel with your ididit retrofit column.
- Two, we assume the gearbox, firewall and dash have not been modified from their original state. This is the key to a perfect fit.
If you are unsure of what you have or have any questions regarding this please give us a call and we will be more than happy to help guide you through it.
Ask about installation kits available for your application!
- Paintable Steel
- Black Powder Coated
- Brushed Aluminum *Not available for every application
- Polished Aluminum *Not available for every application
- 8-Position Tilt
- Self-Canceling Turn Signals
- 4-Way Flashers
- Knobs & Levers
Please note: Most column shift versions include a neutral safety switch.
ididit products are
100% AMERICAN MADE
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm