The Ridetech StreetGrip Suspension System for 70-81 GM "F" Body Includes Front Dual Rate Coil Springs, Composite Leaf Springs, Delrin Leaf Spring Bushings w/ Shackles, Delrin Front Control Arm Bushings, Front MuscleBar and HQ Series Shocks.
- Easy to install - direct replacement for factory suspension - no other modifications necessary
- RADICAL improvement to ride quality and handling performance
- Composite rear leaf springs offer linear spring rate and saves 70lbs of unsprung weight!
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front coilsprings offer the best of both worlds...ride quality AND crisp handling
- Delrin front control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension
- Tall balljoints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners
- Larger front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm