SO-CAL has developed this affordable, Model A buggy-spring frame to get you started at the right price with the right product. The rectangular steel tube rails replicate the original Model A dimensions, however, we've upgraded the chassis and included many of the fine details developed on our 32 Step-Boxed chassis. The central K-member incorporates the brake pedal and master cylinder mounts as well as a transmission mount that accommodates a wide variety of transmissions. The frame also includes a Model A-style transverse leaf spring rear crossmember with beautifully stamped side components welded to a center strip and finished to the highest level of quality. The rear crossmember faithfully follows Model A dimensions.
The SO-CAL Model A chassis is available in two styles: A get-you-started perimeter frame which includes only the front and rear crossmembers. A complete chassis which includes all of the above listed welded-on components such as crossmembers, engine mounts, etc.
The SO-CAL Model A chassis includes the following:
• 2 x 4-inch rectangular steel tube construction
• Dropped 32 front crossmember angled at 7 degrees for the correct caster
• F1-style Front shock upper mounting bungs (threaded)
• Panhard bar mount
• Vega steering box mount
• Small-block Chevy engine mounts
• Sturdy tubular K-member
• Brake pedal mounting shaft
• Master cylinder mount
• Radius rod tabs tapered for tie rod ends
• Rear ladder bar tabs
• Original-style leaf spring rear crossmember
• Rear shock upper mounting bungs (threaded)
• A universal trans mount that cleverly accommodates TH350, TH400, 700R4 transmissions
Please Contact Us so that we may get you the best shipping rates available.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/